Buy Discount Brand Relistor & Generic Methylnaltrexone
Rx: Only available by prescription
Brand Name Relistor Options
Relistor treats constipation that is caused by medicines for moderate to severe pain called opioids (for example morphine, codeine). Opioids are prescribed by your doctor. Relistor is given on top of your usual laxatives.
Relistor Side Effects
Like all medicines, Relistor can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The most common side effects likely to occur in more than 1 in 10 patients:
• Abdominal pain (belly ache)
• Nausea (feeling sick in the stomach)
• Flatulence (passing wind)
• Diarrhoea (passing of frequent watery stools)
Common side effects reported in more than one in 100 patients, but in less than one in ten patients receiving Relistor are:
• Dizziness (light-headed)
• Reaction at the site of injection (e.g., stinging, burning, pain redness, oedema)
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Relistor Active Ingredients