New Customers - How To Order
Find out how simple it is to order all your prescription drugs from PharmStore.com.
There are three easy ways to fill your medication order: online, by phone, and by
mail or fax.
Placing your order online will not only provide you with faster processing of your
orders but may also speed the delivery times. Please do not fax your prescription
before placing an order in one of these three ways.
NOTE: IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS PRESCRIPTION ITEMS WE WILL REQUIRE VALID PRESCRIPTIONS
WRITTEN BY A DOCTOR IN ENGLISH. ONCE AN ORDER CONTAINING PRESCRIPTION ITEMS HAS BEEN
PLACED WE REQUIRE THAT THE PRESCRIPTIONS BE FAXED, EMAILED, UPLOADED OR MAILED TO US.
A MAILED PRESCRIPTION CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS TO BE RECEIVED SO WE RECOMMEND FAXING,
EMAILING OR UPLOADING. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD YOUR PRESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
- Search for your prescription drug as issued through your doctor by using our product
- You can quickly add to all products to your shopping cart by clicking "Add
to Cart" to start the order.
- Once you have all the drugs you need added to your cart, start our simple and easy
check out process. Once your credit card has been successfully charged, you will
receive a 6 digit order number and a fax number.
- Fax, email, upload or mail a copy of the written prescription from your doctor. Include your order
number on the fax so we can identify it to your account.
- Order name and profile must match the prescription name.
- Family members must complete individual orders.
- No changes or cancellations to your order can be made once it is placed.
Ordering By Phone
- Call 1-800-281-8347 to get a no obligation quote on your medications.
- Pay by credit card, or mail a check.
- Fax or mail a copy of the written prescription from your doctor.
Ordering By Mail/Fax
- Download and print an order form.
- Locate drug prices by using our product search tool.
- Record drug prices and other information on your order form.
- Fax or mail a copy of the written prescription from your doctor and the completed
order form. As mail can take much longer to arrive, we recommend faxing.