Fluocinolone topical may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- burning, itching, irritation, redness, or drying of the skin
- change in skin color
- bruising or shiny skin
- tiny red bumps or rash around the mouth
- small white or red bumps on the skin
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- severe skin rash
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- redness, swelling, or other signs of skin infection in the place where you applied fluocinolone
Children who use fluocinolone topical may have an increased risk of side effects including slowed growth and delayed weight gain. Talk to your child's doctor about the risks of applying this medication to your child's skin.
Fluocinolone topical may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while using this medication.